Well, the day that I can actually sleep in, here I am! 6am and I am in front of the computer. Husband and daughter are sleeping. I was a bad girl yesterday. I didn't do anything in the house. (BOO!) I know, I know. I will make up for it today. I am really thinking about getting the living room. The toys out here have gotta find a home! I am thinking about getting totes and using them as toy boxes. I really, REALLY need to sort them cause there is no way on this earth that my ONE child is going to play with ALL of these stupid things... lol I am thinking about getting another child's toy bin. They are awesome. I shouldn't need 2 of them, but maybe that will help with at least organizing the chaos in here. Anyway, I went to Aldi a month or so ago and found this toy bin. I LOVE IT! I would recommend it for anyone that is trying to get organized. It has helped a lot, it does not take up that much space, and your kid can get into it easily. (Which means they can help clean up that much more, too :-) ) Here is a link so you know what I am talking about. http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_011W487620110001P?vName=For+the+Home&cName=Storage&sName=Kids&keyword=toy+bin+organizer This is JUST like the one we have. It takes as much space as a small bookshelf/video organizer would and you can really load that puppy up!
OK, enough about that... haha
Dieting wise? Well??? I have sucked bad on that one. I know pop is not the greatest thing for me, but I am at least on diet pop now. As for watching what I eat? Yep, I watch it as it enters my face. Not good, I know. I figure do one thing at a time so that way I feel like I am not really missing anything. I think the key is moderation & balance. I just need to figure out HOW I am going to do it. I watch what my daughter eats like a hawk. I refuse to let her get big like me. I do not want her to go through all the hardships of being fat. Unless people have been there or are there, there is no way they would understand. There are some people that get really judgmental about fat people. They have no idea, they only THINK they do. Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Anyway, I think what I need to do is start working on a meal plan or something. Limit my fat and carb intake, yet, not limiting portions. I am sure it can be done. That way, I get full, and I am not taking in stuff that is bad for me. Maybe drinking a 20oz bottle of water before eating will help? Hmmm. Something to ponder anyway.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment