Monday, May 13, 2013
Life.... an ever changing thing
Hello people! Thought that I would check in and update you all on how I have been doing. Well, today was my "weigh day" and I am now 360 pounds :) So hard to believe! I can not believe how much my life has been changing. Today, I started a fitness challenge with the "Obesity Warriors". 30 days long. Hope that I can do it! So far, I was able to conquer one thing I didn't think I could do. It is like a push up, but instead of bringing your body up and down, you remain up. When I am on the floor on my knees like that, it hurts like the dickens. So, I decided to put a couch pillow under my knees and I was able to do it! YAY!
I am aiming for the goal of 350 before Abby's birthday. I sure hope I can do it! Just to be in the 200's again by the end of the year would make it well worth changing my lifestyle. That is what it is, too. It isn't a temporary thing, it is a permanent change in your life. Like I had just got done telling one of my friends. I do not consider what I do dieting. It is routine for me now, the normal. What would be out of the normal is eating poorly again. My eating habits have changed A LOT. That has been one of the major things during this journey that I know is taking off the weight. I can see my collar bone! I can feel my hip bone, my ribs, my tail bone (tail bone is not fun when sitting for a while... that sucker hurts!) The bones in my arms are more pronounced. It is just insane! I lie down on my back and my stomach sinks in and I can see my breastplate. WTF? Mind you, I still have a lot of weight to lose, but can not fathom that I can get an idea just how slim I will be once I get the weight off.
I fear that I may be driving my friends crazy about my weight loss journey because I speak of it so much. I just can not help it! It is such a big part of my life....how could one be silent after losing over 100 pounds? That is a huge deal for me! Heck, that would be a huge deal for anyone! 468 was my biggest weigh in ever. 434 was my weight on February 8 and now, May 13 I weigh 360. Unbelievable. 74 pound loss in just 3 months! No special pills, no gimmicks.
That is one thing that drives me nuts. People think they can pop pills and eat what they want. It does not work that way! Granted, some pills can help, but they do not do the work on their own... YOU have to be doing the work, they may make it easier... but that is it! They assist you, not do it all for you!
Can you believe I am looking forward to my one year anniversary since I started my weight loss journey? Seems crazy, but I am serious! I want to see how many changes will happen in one year.
Anyway, I am going to go for now. I am just rambling but I wanted to at least update this blog. It is a pretty handy tool to show me my progress... not only physically, but mentally as well!
Have a great day! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment