Friday, May 31, 2013
Not Much to Say, but I am Going Talk Anyway....
Hello blogland,
I am sitting here, feeling as if I could sleep another ten years. Daughter is off to school and husband will soon be off to dreamland. (I hate thirds, just saying)
According to my scale, I made my May goal, 350 pounds! A part of me is excited, yet, worried that my scale is wrong...lol I know I have lost a lot of weight. People notice when they see me. Still have not gone shopping for new clothes. I got one shirt if that counts. haha.
Went to a birthday party the other day and I actually allowed a picture to be taken of me. When I saw it, I about cried. I look different. I almost didn't believe the picture was accurate. I looked smaller! I still have my belly, and the belly still sticks out, but not as bad as it did.
I actually see my lap now! When holding my daughter, she always sat on my belly because I had no lap. She sits on my lap now. Not completely uncovered, but getting there.
I have been doing a 30 day challenge of workouts. I am not going to lie, I have to argue with myself to do them. They are SO much work for me to do. Hence, why they call them "work" outs. It is beginner level, too. My body feels it, let me tell you. Been feeling it in my stomach muscles when I bend over. My stomach feels strained. Not digging that feeling too much. I know that they are helping me though... because of that strain. Working muscles that are not used to being worked is a good thing... right?
Anyway, enough rambling about that. I am trying to think of goals for June. I am thinking 330 is a good one. Seems as if I am losing roughly 20 a month, so that is not too far out there. I want to set other goals for myself, other than just involving weight. I want to do at least one fun thing that costs money with the family.... zoo, boat ride (Daughter has been really on us about that), Niagara Falls, etc. So many times we don't do things because it costs money. Once a month should not kill us to do. I thrive on family time and now that I am actually able to enjoy it, participate in it, I want to do it.
Feel bad because we had to cancel our trip this weekend to a zoo that is two hours away. The forecast has been saying all week that there are going to be thunderstorms. Awful lot of money to throw away if it is rained out. Trying to think of something else we can do. I am thinking taking the little one to a splash park, since it is going to be hot. Those are free. If it starts to look ugly out, it won't be nearly as big of a deal. Gosh... that reminds me. I need a new bathing suit! I am sure that the one I have is too big now. Don't want anything peeking out that shouldn't be. *blank stare*
OK.. I am going to close for now. I am starting to get more sleepy from my morning medication. Don't want to say something really crazy like I chew socks or something (I don't... just being silly.. lol)
Take care all and have a great weekend!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment